BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

bismillah...

i feels like wanna jump from my house and its not going to solve my problems either...my seniors said dat 'its lucky Allah gave u a problems...its showing that Allah loves u and be thnkfull that right now ALLAH is looking to u instead others'...when i read that..oh my ALLAH..am i khilaf facing the obstacles U gave to me ? astghfirullahalazim....please forgive me ALLAH for all my khilaf...*istghfar again

and

right now i need one person comes close to my heart and said..its ok awak..im here..dont worry..ALLAH here with u..*show to my left hypochondriac...and im quite sure that its not u..i need a fren..i need a what we called SAHABAT...i've got so many frens here but its hard to called them my SAHABAT..trully hard...sorry guys..:(

may ALLAH always with me and u..yes..to u whom read this entry...! be strong sifa..innallahamaana sifa..:)



footnotes : i smiling outside to comfort my lovely frens and u...just for u.!



fin.

0 kata2:

Daisypath

Daisypath Friendship tickers